Website Disney+ Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is India's largest premium streaming platform.
Hiring Talent Manager at Disney+ Hotstar
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marketing – Content & Partnerships Marketing /
Job Types : Full Time
Other job – Photo & Video Editor for Studio
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Curation and ideation on brand properties that align with the mandates while impacting pop culture for the better by liaising the celebrities/ content creators to promote the brand.
2. Constantly aware and well versed with digital trends that can be leveraged to promote the brand.
3. Fostering strong talent and content creator relationships (including their managers and staff), creating path breaking ideas with impeccable execution/supervision.
4. Managing best ensemble of talent in the allocated budget with the maximum deliverables.
5. Working across teams to deliver projects that need support from the creator network and artist Management to deliver material basis the agreed upon plans.
6. Ability to execute and manage activations and artist/creator related shoots.
7. Deep understanding of talent management and the finer aspects of contracts and SoW’s.
8. Should help in building long term relationship with ensemble of actors/ content creators who have synergies with our brand.
9. Leading on ground shoot coordination which involve actors / creators (including day to day discussion on styling make up etc.).
10. Creation of yearly and half yearly plan on the usage of talent for the brand.
11. Liaison with talent on promotional activities and securing appropriate time as required sometime even beyond the scope (across social and PR).
WHAT TO BRING
1. Understanding of Indian OTT environment and Global Content Trends / Digital Creators.
2. Should be well networked and must have awareness of artists / creators within the current internet eco system in the country.
3. 4-5 years of experience as a talent manager for agencies/ celebs (Bollywood or tv) / directors / content creators/ influencers and other artists will be an advantage.
4. Good verbal and written communication in English is a must.
5. Must be organized, enthusiastic and have strong interpersonal skills.
★ We are customer obsessed.
★ We are audacious in vision and action.
★ We respect everyone and every point of view.
★ We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
★ We invest in each other’s growth.
★ We take charge and get it done.
★ We bring our A-game and nothing else.
★ We make objective and data-driven decisions.
★ We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.
WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.
WHO WE ARE AS AN EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Just Apply Now
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Please don't pay for Audition. All the Audition updates are collected from third parties various sources and we don't have any direct connection with them. Hence the genuineness of the update cannot be authorizated. You requested to contact them at your own discretion. We are posting Audition Update to help you, sometimes some Update may be repeated.